The Airhead is designed to add warmth without the bulk, fitting neatly under cycling and climbing helmets, or for running and hiking in cooler conditions.
- Grid fleece backer traps lots of warm air
- Low bulk fits neatly under helmets
- Fast-wicking and drying material
When you’re sweating away in the cold, you rarely need much insulation for that brain cave of yours. But we all know how big a difference a little extra warmth can make to our comfort. The Airhead uses highly breathable grid fleece to provide high levels of warmth without the bulk.
Grid fleece traps lots of pockets of insulating warm air between the squares of fleece whilst also allowing you to quickly dump excess heat. This fleece fabric is fast-wicking and fast-drying, keeping you comfortable and dry when you’re working hard – whether on a rope, two wheels or your own two feet.
Because grid fleece provides lots of warmth without the bulk, the Airhead fits easily under climbing and cycling helmets. We’ve also added a double layer headband to keep your ears cosy when the cold and wind start to bite – no one likes cold ears!
The Airhead uses the same high-tech grid fleece that we've used for the Morphosis Jacket and Smock!
- Grid fleece traps lots of warm air for its weight and bulk
- Low profile style fits neatly under helmets
- Fast-wicking and fast-drying material for high intensity activities
- Double-layer headband to keep your ears warm
- Grid structure dumps excess heat better than standard fleece
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 100% polyester (brushed grid backer with smooth outer face)
Product Care Information
Wash your beanie on a gentle cycle at 30°C and line dry or tumble dry on a low heat. Store away from dog-height to avoid certain chewing.
|Inches||21.7 - 22.8||23.2 - 24.4|
|Centimetres||55 - 58||59 - 62|
|Measure the circumference of your head.|