From the tops of mountains to nestled in your sleeping bag, it’s amazing how much warmer you feel with a woolly hat pulled down over your ears — especially with fleecy ear flaps.
Made using 100% sheep’s wool in a patterned knit, the Alness is half-lined with microfleece for a soft feel against your skin. Ear flaps with plaited toggles give you extra coverage when the temperatures plummet and can even be tied beneath your chin when the wind gets up.
Nature’s great insulator, wool makes a great material for keeping your noggin warm. Plus, it’s highly breathable and odour resistant, so you can wear it more and wash it less.
Each woolly hat from Black Yak is hand-knitted in Nepal. As well as being certified fair trade, a proportion of Black Yak’s sales go back into the communities that make them.
- Made from naturally warm, breathable and odour-resistant sheep’s wool
- Microfleece half-liner is soft against your skin
- Certified by the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers
- Hand knitted with a portion of profits going back into Nepalese communities
- Ear flaps might look daft but you'll easily have the warmest ears
- One size
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% wool knit
Product Care Information
Hand wash your woolly hat in cold water and leave it to dry flat.