What to Expect:
Tow floats and neoprene socks can be provided, and you’ll be safely guided into the lake by a qualified instructor, allowed to swim around at a leisurely pace and encouraged to take in the views. Wetsuit and swimsuit swimmers welcome, plus everyone in-between!
Bring a hot drink for after your swim when we enjoy a croissant and chat safety, mental health benefits and how to find your own secret swimming spots in The Lake District!
What to Bring:
- Lots of warm clothes (yes, even if the weather is nice)
- A thermos with a warming drink
- Wetsuit or swimsuit
- Towel, goggles, swim hat and any other swimming accessories you want to bring along
- Any personal medicatation
- A backpack to stuff it all in for the walk to/from Derwentwater
towfloats and neoprene socks and a freshly baked croissant are all provided.
Minimun Age: 16
Course Provider: Ali Phillips - Always Swimming Wild
Student / Instructor Ratio: 12:1
Start/Finish: Alpkit Keswick, 48 Main Street, Keswick, CA12 5JJ
Meeting Times & Logistics:
Please meet at Alpkit Keswick at 7:50am to meet Ali and ensure a timely departure. Any delay in departure will shorten the group’s experience.