The Trace MK2 + TraceR DayBright is a lightweight front and rear rechargeable light set for staying safe and visible when commuting and road cycling at night.
Manufactured in the UK, they both come in an aluminium body with three different brightness settings, six lighting modes, side illumination and seat post and handlebar mounts compatible with multiple different mounts. The Trace MK2 has a 10% power increase on the old model and a traffic light Fuel Gauge so you don’t get caught out.
The DayBright pulse pattern is specially designed to be more visible in daylight than a regular light pulse, and is visible from over a kilometre away - even in the brightest part of the day.
The TraceR MK1 DayBright comes with Exposure's Optimised Mode Selector. This allows you to choose a light pattern and brightness that fits your ride type and length, whether it's a quick dash across town or an all-night adventure.
- Optimised Mode Selector to tailor your lighting and battery life to your ride
- DayBright pulse is visible from over a kilometre away, even in bright conditions
- Various different mounting options available from Exposure
- Comes with one Seatpost Mount and one Handlebar Mount
- Front light has a traffic light system fuel gauge so you don’t get caught out
- Manufactured in the UK
- USB rechargeable
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Lumens: Max 125 / 75 (front / rear)
Run Time: 3 - 24 hours
Charge Time: 4 hours
Size: 57mm x 28mm (Length x Diameter)
Battery: 700mAh Lithium Ion
LED: 1 x White XPE / 1 x Red XPE-R
Casing: Anodised 6063 Aluminium