Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Just you, your backpack, and the wilderness. What more could you possibly need? Hmm, maybe drinkable water…
For anyone with an adventurous streak, versatility is key. After all who knows where you'll be swept off to when you step out of your front door? The Squeeze Filter is prepared for the unforeseen.
Including three different pouch sizes and providing a choice of drinking options, it fits neatly into your backpack and into most circumstances, whether you use it inline with a hydration bag, directly screwed onto a water bottle, or attached to the Sawyer Squeeze Pouch.
Going backpacking? With a choice of pouch capacity and space-saving collapsibility, you can fill up your Squeeze Pouches at a fresh water source and get on you way. A push/pull cap on the filter allows on/off functionality so you can filter your water as and when you need it by squeezing into a bottle or directly into your mouth.
Killing 99.99999% of bacteria, and 99.9999% of protozoa, the Point One Squeeze Filtration System can filter up to 100 000 gallons of water - technically you could use it to fill a 50 ft swimming pool, but you're probably better off using it for a far-flung adventure with friends.
Wonderfully self-sufficient and long-lasting, it's also backflushable, so it won't lose its high flow, and you won't need to buy one single cartridge. Not ever.
The Point One Squeeze Filter package comes with a filter, 3 squeeze pouches (1 x 16, 2 x 64 oz capacity), cleaning plunger, cleaning coupling, inline hydration pack adapter, gravity tubing, and mesh bag with hanging loop.
- Comes with 3 pouches, 1 x 16, and 2 x 64 oz
- Includes cleaning plunger, cleaning coupling, inline hydration pack adapter, gravity tubing, and mesh bag with hanging loop
- Filters up to 100 000 gallons
- Filters to 0.1 micron
- Kills 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.9999% of protozoa
- Backflushable for a longer life and maintained flow rate
- Removes Bacteria, protozoa, E Coli, Giardia, Vibrio Cholerea, Salmonella Typhi
- Removable push/pull cap for on/off functionality
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Origin: United Kingdom