The Gravel Bag uses a top-loading design to provide lots of useful packing space for day rides at touring pace and longer bikepacking trips.
- Roll-top is extendable for flexible packing
- Durable materials and a reinforced construction
- Highly water-resistant for all-weather riding
The Gravel Bag combines the lightweight ethos of bikepacking with the practicality of cycle touring. A simple stripped-back design attaches to your bars and headtube using soft-touch Velcro straps with multiple attachment points for a secure fit. The top loading design makes packing easier and provides easy access to your kit throughout the day...Read more
We’ve also added stretch mesh side pockets to keep your snacks handy and a bungee cord to quickly stow wet jackets/fresh baguettes.
The roll-top style creates a large amount of useful internal space that can be adapted to how much you’re carrying. The top can be rolled right down to stop what’s left inside from rattling about or unfurled to fit your lunch for the next day inside.
The Gravel Bag is designed to last, ride after ride with tear-resistant and abrasion-resistant materials. We’ve used lightweight VX21 laminate as the main body with 1100D Cordura® on the sides. A polypropylene back stiffener gives the bag some structure to make it easier to pack and all stress points are reinforced with bar tack stitching.
With fully waterproof outer materials and a roll-top closure (3 turns should do it), the Gravel Bag protects your kit from bad weather. The stitching isn’t seam-taped though, so we’d always recommend wrapping any electronics in a dry bag – especially if you’re due an all-day deluge!
Handmade and designed on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Gravel Bag comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.Read less
- Provides a large amount of easy-access storage on your handlebars
- Roll-top closure to reduce or increase capacity and prevent rattling
- Highly water-resistant thanks to waterproof fabrics and a roll-top closure
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials with a reinforced construction for durability
- Bungee cord at the front to stow spare layers/long baguettes
- Stretch mesh side pockets to keep bits and bobs handy on the move
- Straps to your bars and headtube with soft-touch Velcro
- Webbing ladder with multiple attachment points for a secure fit
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Exterior: VX21 210D nylon laminate, 1100D Cordura® nylon
Lining: 222D Nylon with PU Coat
Capacity: 5L (up to 8L fully open)
Closed Size: 25cm x 32cm x 11cm
Open Size: 25cm x 20cm x 11cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Gravel Bag has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.