Returns & Exchanges
There may be 880 miles between us but that's not going to stop us being here to support you. If you are not happy, change your mind or want to swap your unused product for any reason, you can return it within 123 days of placing the order.
Rachel and Drew - Return Heroes and Guardians of the Alpine Bond
How to return your items
If you have a faulty or not as expected item please get in touch before shipping anything back to us, we may be able to resolve the problem and avoid unnecessary shipping charges.
If something doesn't fit or you've simply changed your mind post your item back to us at:
Alpkit (Returns USA)
4939 W Ray Road
Remember to always include a completed returns form (we can't process your return without it).
Refunds: If you simply wish a refund then just return the kit as you received it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping along with any customs duties or taxes. Please contact us about returning an item before sending it back as we may be able to resolve the problem without incurring postage costs.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange an item we recommend you place a new order and return your original order for a refund. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping along with any customs duties or taxes.
Faulty Products: We check all our products that are due to be sent around the world to ensure that they are in perfect condition when they leave the warehouse, but sometimes things can go wrong.
We stand by our products and we will repair, refund or replace faulty products. If you think a product has a fault then please get in touch as we may be able to resolve the problem without incurring postage costs. Given the practicalities of international couriers, you cover the cost of the postage back to us and we refund you when we have your product here and the fault is confirmed.
Have we received your return?
I've received the wrong item, what do I do?
Option 1: If you would like to keep your incorrect item, please drop us a line and we can make sure our records are right for your Alpine Bond warranty and make any necessary price adjustments.
Option 2: If you'd just like what you ordered and no unintentional surprises, please send your mispick back to us and we will send out the correct item as soon as possible. Please keep proof of shipping costs.
Accident replacement scheme
Our accident replacement scheme was created to soften the blow of accidental damage to your beloved Alpkit products. If a product is beyond repair we will offer you a discount on a new replacement item.
- Up to 50% discount within first month
- Up to 30% discount within 1 – 6 months
- Up to 20% discount within 6 - 24 months
- Up to 10% discount within 24 – 36 months
We determine the scale of the discount and you must send the product back to us so that we know it is out-of-circulation. Damage from normal wear and tear does not apply.
- The cost of returning your damaged goods is at your expense. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods arrive with us
- Please make sure returned items are clean and safe for transport
- You must provide proof of purchase (such as your order number or email receipt)
- The replacement offer applies to original owner only
- Our decision on whether a claim is genuine is final
- Damage sustained from normal wear and tear does not apply
- The value of this accident replacement discount will be determined by us
- The discount can only be used on the same product - or in the event of an item being out of stock - a like for like product and solely for the purpose of the accident replacement
- The discount can only be applied on the full retail price and not on top of any other discounts or promotions running
What is the Alpine Bond?
If one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery, or if during its lifetime does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction. If it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can. Find out more.