The Big Papa Harness is a secure and simple carrying system, allowing you to carry large, bulky items on your bike without a rack. It's designed for long bikepacking trips and round-the-world expeditions. (Please note: the Big Papa Bags are sold separately, or together with a harness as the Big Papa set.)
- Fits the 17L Big Papa Bags for long bike trips
- Durable materials and highly water-resistant
- Stays on your bike for easier packing/unpacking
Having a separate harness that stays on your bike gets rid of the daily faff of wrestling heavy seat packs and fiddling with straps – the bane of bikepackers everywhere! The rigid Harness system connects securely to your seat post and saddle with heavy-duty Velcro and webbing straps.
Once in place, the Big Papa bags slot neatly into place, allowing you to pack up and get out riding quicker. For extra stability and reduced sway on rough terrain, the Big Papa Harness is also compatible with our Exo-Rail seat pack mount.
The Big Papa Harness is designed to last, ride after ride, through even the most jaw-clattering of terrains. It’s made from super abrasion resistant 1100D Cordura®with Hypalon patches across the spine to protect this high wear area. All stress points are reinforced with bar tack stitching.
Handmade and designed on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Big Papa Harness comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.
- Harness system stays on your bike to make packing/unpacking easier
- Abrasion and tear resistant material with a reinforced construction for durability
- Exo-Rail compatible for extra load carrying stability
- Provides a large amount of rack-less under saddle storage
- Secure Velcro and straps to hold your seat pack in place
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
1100D Cordura® nylon, Hypalon
Harness Size: 40x18x14
Min clearance: 22cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Big Papa Harness has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your harness with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.