Whether you’re traversing the rolling hills of the Peak District or bouncing from bothy to bothy in the Scottish Highlands, the dependable Koala comes with you. Clinging tightly below your saddle it allows you to carry everything you need for your adventure.
- Lightweight, rack-free carrying solution
- Durable materials and a reinforced construction
- Highly water-resistant for all-weather riding
The Koala has a minimalist design that reduces the pack’s weight without compromising on durability or carrying capacity. Available in 7 or 13 litre size options, it’s spot on for packing light, bulky and compressible kit like your sleeping bag and spare clothing when bikepacking. The roll-top closure and compression straps allow you to reduce the internal volume and keep your cargo compact and secure inside...Read more
The Koala attaches securely using locking seatpost straps and webbing saddle rail straps with adjustable buckles. These hardwearing parts are designed to be easily repaired or replaced if they start to wear. For extra stability and reduced sway on rough terrain, the Koala is also compatible with our Exo-Rail seat pack mount. It’s simple to fit, sliding into place using the sleeve on the top of the pack. The 7L size is dropper post compatible when fitted to the Exo-Rail.
How to Fit the Koala
Designed to last, ride after ride, the Koala uses hardwearing materials and all stress points aremreinforced using bar tack stitching. The main body is made from VX21, a lightweight but incredibly tear-resistant sandwich of nylon laminate. And we’ve added an extra layer of super abrasion-resistant 1100D Cordura® along the spine to protect this high wear area from repeated rubbing.
With fully waterproof outer materials and a roll-top closure closure (3 turns should do it), the Koala is highly water-resistant, protecting your kit in bad weather. The stitching isn’t seam taped though so we’d always recommend wrapping any electronics or down items in a dry bag – especially if you expect to be fording any rivers.
Handmade and designed in Nottinghamshire by our skilled factory team, the Koala comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.Read less
- Lightweight and rack-free carrying solution for bulkier items
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials with a reinforced construction for durability
- Highly water-resistant with waterproof fabrics and a roll-top closure
- Exo-Rail compatible for extra load carrying stability and reduced sway
- Roll-top bags and compressions straps to keep kit secure and compact
- Tapered cut doesn’t interfere with your pedalling
- Straps are easily replaceable to save buying a whole new bag
- 7L size option is dropper post compatible (with Exo-Rail)
- Fits the Airlok Tapered waterproof dry bag
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
VX21 210D nylon laminate, 1100D Cordura® nylon
7L Pack Size: 37cm x 17cm x 13 cm
13L Pack Size: 41cm x 21cm x 17 cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Koala has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe your pack down with a damp cloth or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.