The Fuel Pod Rear is designed to provide extra top tube storage for snacks, tools and smaller items without getting in the way of your pedalling.
- Increases your top tube storage capacity
- Shaped to keep away from pedal strokes
- Highly water-resistant for all-weather riding
With a 1L size, the Fuel Pod Rear gives you extra storage at the seat post end of your top tube for lightweight racing set-ups or when every last inch of frame is full to bursting. The sides are foam padded to reduce and the taller shape means your knees won’t knock against it as you ride.
The Fuel Pod Rear’s minimalist design saves on weight when speed or saving energy over distance are the priority. A simple Velcro strap (which can be cut to size) attaches around your seatpost and soft-touch Velcro straps thread through a webbing ladder on the bottom to secure it your top tube.
The Fuel Pod Rear is designed to last, ride after ride, with hardwearing materials and all stress points reinforced using bar tack stitching. We’ve used lightweight and tear-resistant VX21 fabric on the sides and abrasion-resistant 500D Cordura® along the spine to protect this high wear area.
With fully waterproof outer materials and YKK Aquaguard zips, the Fuel Pod Rear is highly water-resistant, protecting your stuff in bad weather. The stitching isn’t seam-taped though, so we’d always recommend wrapping any electronics in a dry bag – especially if the forecast is bleak!
Handmade and designed in Nottinghamshire by our talented factory team, the Fuel Pod comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.
- Sits at the seat post end to expand your top tube carrying capacity
- Shaped to keep out of the way of your legs when pedalling
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials with a reinforced construction for durability
- Highly water-resistant with waterproof fabrics and a YKK Aquaguard zip
- Foam-lined at the sides to protect your contents
- Minimalist design for significant weight savings
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Exterior: VX21 210D nylon laminate, 500D Cordura® nylon
Lining: 222D nylon with PU coat
Size: 15.5cm x 14cm x 4cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Fuel Pod Rear has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.