Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Light, fast, responsive and smooth. Really smooth. The Colibri Al glides up long climbs and it’s an assured and confident descender. Quick when you want it to be, relaxed and easy to pilot when you want to take it easy. It’ll take up to 36mm tyres or 32mm with mudguards. And talking of guards, there are all the mounts you need for guards and racks, which means this really is a bike you can ride every day of the year. And love it.
A 4 season endurance road bike, Colibri Al takes on all road conditions making it ideal for the Fred Whitton or the mountain climbs of the Tour de France. This is the bike for Galibier, Ventoux, Glandon, Alpe d’Huez, Bealach Na Ba, Bwlch-y-Groes, Hardnott, the list is endless.
At a Glance
- Light, strong and fast aluminium frame with internal cable routing and carbon monocoque fork
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra / 2 x 11 / 11-32
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheelset: Sonder Nova Aero Wheelset / HG
- Tyres: WTB Expanse / 700c / 32c / Tan
- Bigger tyre clearance than a caliper bike for a comfier ride - up to 36 mm, or 32 mm with mudguards
- Longer chainstay for stable handling and confidence-inspiring descents
- Bolt through axles for climbing stiffness
- Front and rear mud guard and rack mounts
The winning package of versatility, accessible price, value for money and longevity deservedly goes to the Sonder Colibri, a bike that I found myself reaching for time and again.
SizingGenerally we recommend:
- Riders between 5ft 2in and 5ft 7in
- Riders between 5ft 6in and 5ft 10in
- Riders between 5ft 9in and 6ft 2in
- Riders 6ft 2in and over
|Frame weight: S: 1.35kg; M: 1.53kg; L: 1.7kg; 1.9kg|
|Fork weight - uncut: 460g|
|6061 Double butted Aluminium frame|
|Monocoque Carbon Fork with mudguard and cage mounts|
|Seat Post: ø 27.2 mm|
|Headtube: 1-1/8” – 1-1/2” Tapered|
|Spacing: Bolt-Thru 12 x 142 mm|
|Bottom Bracket: 68 mm BSA Threaded|
|Full internal cable routing|
|Front derailleur type: Clamp-on 31.8 mm|
|Flat mount disc brake only Rear mud guard and pannier rack mounts|
6061 Double Butted Aluminium Frame
Lightweight, strong and durable aluminium frame with extra-light carbon monocoque fork
Internal cable routing
Internal routing in the front triangle means tidy cables, clean lines, and reduced potential for cable snags.
Tapered steerer and headtube gives more precise cornering and increases feedback when riding.
Clearance for up to 36 mm tyres, or 32 mm with mud guards
A longer wheel base promotes comfort and confidence on the downhills.