Lightweight and nigh-on indestructible, the enamel camping mug is a tried and tested classic.
Dent it, chip it, throw it down a mountain. Hang it off your rucksack, strap it to your seatpack or let it rattle around your car camping box for years.
Here's how to make a banging cup of tea to drink from your Slurp:
Pop your teabag in your enamel mug and prepare your biscuit selection (Digestives, Rich Teas and shortbread may not survive your rucksack. Opt for a durable biscuit)
Get your water on the boil (at altitude, you may have to make do with just-below-boiling-point water)
Pour your boiling water in the mug
Leave it to brew for as long as required, giving the tea leaves time to fully express themselves. This is often down to preference, we’ll leave you to navigate the finer detail
Take out your teabag, put it in the compost and pour your milk in.
Take a big long "sluuuuurrrppppp"
Enjoy your tea with as many biscuits as required (half a packet is perfectly acceptable after a long day in the hills)
- Lightweight and enamel-coated for protection
- Handle for dingle-dangling off rucksacks and seatpacks
- Specially engineered mug rim for a satisfying slurrrrrrp
- Large diameter for maximum dunkability (biscuit sizes may vary)
- Clatters happily around your camping box for years
- Accumulated residue of old tea and soup sold separately
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Product Care Information
Clean stains with warm water and a teaspoon of baking soda. Not dishwasher safe.