Sonder Alpha 27.5 Dynamo wheels for recharging your batteries by pedal power in remote areas. They're light, versatile disc brake wheels for riding in all seasons. With a dynamo you'll never run out of power when your adventure outlasts the day.
- Disc brake specific and tubeless-ready design for up to 2.4" tyres
- Sapim double-butted spokes
- 120-point engagement for quick acceleration and pedalling efficiency
- Built to last: fully serviceable and repairable with no specialist tools required
Sonder Juice 110 is a highly efficient, low-drag dynamo hub with a 6V / 3W output. Suitable for road, gravel and mountain bikes, it's tested down to -20°C so you can rely on pedal power even in extreme conditions.
For the rear, we’ve used a 6-pawl freehub for instant acceleration and maximum pedalling efficiency. This gives 120 points of contact - just 3° of rotation between each click. With faster engagement, the wheels respond the minute you put the hammer down and save wasted watts.
Made from a premium KLM41 (6061) alloy, we’ve been able to maximise rim strength and stiffness for a lower weight. They’re also welded and pre-taped for a tubeless-ready set-up to save more weight and reduce rolling resistance.
30mm internal width means you can run up to 2.8" tyres for maximum traction and confidence. Light rims spin up quickly and sealed cartridge bearings are low maintenance and long-lasting.
Made in Britain
We lace, build and finish all our wheels in our Nottingham factory, with each one getting a full quality control inspection. We’ve brought the build process in house from overseas to enable us to produce something extraordinary. We can oversee the whole construction of our wheels and keep quality consistent, production efficient and reduce the impact on the planet by not shipping boxes of wheels around the world.
If you don’t love your Sonder bike or wheels, you can send them back for a no-quibble refund within 28 days.
- Light, wide rims increase the contact patch of tyres and reduce rolling resistance
- Sonder Juice 110 dynamo hub with 6V / 3W output
- Powers lights and charging packs by pedal power
- Tested down to -20°C
- Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance
- Designed, hand laced and precision built in the UK
- Covered by our 28 Day Ride Guarantee
- 3-year Alpine Bond
Rim: 30mm (internal width)
Tyres: 27.5 x 2.8" (not included)
Rear hub: Sonder Alpha (12mm thru-axle)
Front hub: Sonder Juice 100 (12mm thru-axle)
Spokes: Stainless steel double-butted
Bearings: Cartridge (sealed)
6V (includes connector)
Front wheel: 1.19kg (incl. dynamo)
Rear wheel: 1.00kg