The Arco is made for moving in so you can focus fully on stretching for that awkward hold or leaping over… hmm, those rocks are coming up fa….aaaargh!
- Sweat wicking fabric keeps you comfortable
- Internal bra for light to medium impact sports
- Supportive fit and no-slip crossover straps
With its internal bra and slightly longer length, the Arco can be worn by itself on baking hot days (when even the thought of wearing both a top and a sports bra is enough to bring you out in a sweat!). But it also means you can wear it under layers on cool morning runs or summer evenings at the crag.
The Arco uses an internal compression bra which provides support for light to medium impact activities – enough for climbing and hiking and for some runners. We’ve used wide crossover straps at the back so you don’t have to worry about them slipping down mid-activity. And the high stretch fabric gives the Arco a close fit with a 4-way stretch that’s designed to move with you.
The wicking properties of the Arco's fabric keeps you comfortable in a range of conditions, drawing sweat away from your skin to cool you down. And with its cropped length and crossover straps, there’s plenty of ventilation to avoid overheating.
- Sweat wicking fabric keeps you cool and a comfortable temperature
- Internal bra for light to medium support during activity
- Can be worn as a sports bra under tops or alone on hot days
- Crossover straps prevent slipping and provide extra ventilation
- Close-fitting with a high stretch fabric for moving in
- Low profile flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
220gsm, 76% nylon, 24% elastane 110g (size 10)
Product Care Information
Wash on a delicate cycle at 30°C or hand-wash with lukewarm water. Use a non-biological detergent or pure soap. Do NOT use fabric conditioners or softeners. Rinse thoroughly in clean water. Rinsing thoroughly in dirty water wouldn’t be much use, would it?