The Arco is made for all-day movement: running, hiking, climbing and bouldering.
- Sweat wicking fabric keeps you comfortable
- Internal bra for light to medium impact sports
- Supportive fit and no-slip crossover straps
With its internal bra and slightly longer length, Arco can be worn by itself or under layers on cool morning runs and summer evenings at the crag.
Arco uses an internal compression bra which provides support for light to medium impact activities – enough for climbing, hiking and for some runners. We’ve used wide crossover straps at the back so you don’t have to worry about them slipping mid-activity. And the high stretch fabric gives the Arco a close fit with a 4-way stretch that’s designed to move with you.
The wicking properties of the Arco's fabric keeps you comfortable in a range of conditions, drawing sweat away from your skin to cool you down. And with its cropped length and crossover straps, there’s plenty of ventilation to avoid overheating.
- Sweat wicking fabric keeps you cool and a comfortable temperature
- Internal bra for light to medium support during activity
- Can be worn as a sports bra under tops or alone on hot days
- Crossover straps prevent slipping and provide extra ventilation
- Close-fitting with a high stretch fabric for moving in
- Low profile flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
220gsm, 76% nylon, 24% elastane 110g (size 10)
Sustainability and Product Care
Product Care Information
Wash on a delicate cycle at 30°C or hand-wash with lukewarm water. Use a non-biological detergent or pure soap. Do NOT use fabric conditioners or softeners. Rinse thoroughly in clean water. Rinsing thoroughly in dirty water wouldn’t be much use, would it?
We have dedicated Repair Stations in our stores and we're fully equipped to breathe new life into your old kit. This includes spare parts, patches, new zips and wash and reproofing of your down and waterproofs. Pop into any store or contact us online for more info.
If one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery, or if during its lifetime does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction. If it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can. Find out more about our Alpine Bond here.
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.