3 for 2
Durable, weatherproof 10L pannier made with recycled X11 fabric.
- Recycled, durable X11 waterproof fabric
- KlickFix twist attachments are secure and easy to attach
- 1000D reinforced Cordura base and back panel for longevity
- PU nylon coated lining
With 10L of capacity, the Caledonian 10 attaches to your front or rear racks, balancing your load and ensuring you have room to pack everything you need for weeks of self-sufficient pedal-powered travel, and space for a few luxuries. When your panniers aren’t full to the brim the roll top opening can be cinched right down to stop your kit rattling about.
We’ve used KlickFix twist clips from Rixen & Kaul – widely regarded as the best you can get – to ensure the Caledonian panniers attach securely to your rack, without slipping or wobbling. The clips drop easily onto your rack and a simple ratchet system locks them into place.
X11 fabric is durable and waterproof. With the roll top opening and internal lining the Calendonian will keep out the worst of the weather, but we’d still recommend storing electronics in drybag in the event of serious downpours.
Because panniers experience some seriously hard use on daily commutes and extended tours, we’ve reinforced the base and back panel with abrasion-resistant Cordura® for extra longevity. Subtle reflective piping and hypalon light attachment patches on either side increase your visibility in low light.
Designed, cut and stitched in our UK factory. Backed up by a 25-year Alpine Bond guarantee.
Pair Caledonian 10s with Caledonian 20 rear panniers for extra capacity on long cycle tours.
*Price is for 1 x Caledonian 10
- X11 Fabric is a water resistant and hardwearing material .
- KlickFix twist clips are secure and easy to attach, fitting racks with 6-12mm diameter tubing.
- 1000D Cordura base and back panel to reinforce high wear areas.
- Subtle reflective piping and hypalon light attachment patches on either side for visibility.
- Roll-top opening allows you to reduce excess volume.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: X11 Fabric
Inner: 222D nylon with PU coating & DWR finish
Base and back panel: 1100D Cordura® nylon
Height: 38cm (rolled) / 50cm (fully open)
Width: 20cm (base) / 28cm (top)