The Caledonian 10 panniers combine the durability, water-resistance and undeniable aesthetic appeal of waxed cotton with secure and easy-to-attach KlickFix clips.
- Waxed cotton is water resistant and naturally hardwearing
- KlickFix twist attachments are secure and easy to attach
- 1100D reinforced Cordura base and back panel for longevity
With 10L of capacity, the Calendonian 10 attach to front racks, balancing your load and ensuring you have room room to pack everything you need for weeks of self-sufficient pedal-powered travel, and space for a few luxuries. When your panniers aren’t full to the brim, there’s an internal drawcord to reduce the volume and the roll top opening can be cinched right down to stop your kit rattling about.
We’ve used KlickFix twist clips from Rixen & Kaul – widely regarded as the best you can get – to ensure the Caledonian panniers attach securely to your rack, without slipping or wobbling. The clips drop easily onto your rack and a simple ratchet system locks them into place.
Waxed cotton is a naturally hardwearing material and highly water resistant. With the roll top opening and internal lining the Calendonian 10 will keep out the worst of the weather, but we’d still recommend storing electronics in drybag in the event of serious downpours.
Because panniers experience some serious hard use on daily commutes and extended tours, we’ve reinforced the base and back panel with abrasion-resistant Cordura® for extra longevity. Subtle reflective piping and hypalon light attachment patches on either side increase your visibility in low light.
The Caledonian 10s were crafted with characteristic care and precision by our talented factory team, on the edge of the Peak District. As with all UK Made luggage, the Caledonian 10s are backed up by a 25-year Alpine Bond.
Pair Caledonian 10s with Caledonian 25 rear panniers for extra capacity on long cycle tours.
*Price is for 1 x Caledonian 10
- Waxed cotton highly water resistant and a naturally hardwearing material .
- KlickFix twist clips are secure and easy to attach, fitting racks with 6-12cm diameter tubing.
- 1100D Cordura base and back panel to reinforce high wear areas.
- Subtle reflective piping and hypalon light attachment patches on either side for visibility.
- Internal drawcord and roll-top opening allow you to reduce excess volume.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: Waxed cotton
Inner: 222D nylon with PU coating & DWR finish
Base and back panel: 1100D Cordura® nylon
Width: 23cm (base) / 36cm (top)