The Cloud Peak 200 is designed for camping in the warmer half of the year. Excelling in damp conditions, it's ideal for overnight bivvies or soggy backpacking trips where you can’t guarantee good weather.
- Synthetic fill keeps its insulating loft when damp
- Durable outer fabric that can take a beating
- Fill withstands repeated compression and washing
The Cloud Peak 200 uses 200gsm Thermolite® Ecomade fill, compressible synthetic insulation with a high warmth to weight ratio. Thermolite keeps its insulating loft when wet which makes it ideally suited to camping in cold, wet climates. It also gives you the security of knowing your sleeping bag will still keep you warm at the end of a long backpacking trip, or after a whole winter of use...Read more
Thermolite® is highly compressible and recovers better from being bundled into stuff sacks. This provides long-lasting loft, season after season, extending your bag’s lifespan. It has much better washing durability too, so you don’t need to worry about bunging your bag in the washing machine when it gets a bit funky.
We’ve designed the Cloud Peak range to stand up to the demands of repeated heavy use. As well as the robust Thermolite® fill, we’ve chosen a hardwearing nylon ripstop for the outer fabric. This is treated with a PFC-free water repellent for extra damp resistance and protection from catastrophic tea spills.
A slightly tapered mummy shape uses less energy to warm up and the full length zip baffle reduces heat loss. The hood and neck baffles can also be cinched right down to keep you snug and draught-free.Read less
- Thermolite® insulation is highly compressible and recovers well for repeated use
- Synthetic fill keeps its loft even when damp, ideal for multi-day trips
- Durable outer fabric can take more of a beating for regular camping
- Fill is designed to withstand repeated washing
- Drawstring neck and hood baffles and a full-length zip baffle to lock in warmth
- Baffles use a stitch-through construction, reducing fabric to save weight
- Outer fabric is treated with a PFC-free water repellent for greater damp resistance
- Adjustable compression bag included
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
AK Sleep Limit: 4°C/39.2°F
Our recommended usable limit of the bag. The majority of our customers will find this to be the tipping point between a comfortable and restless nights sleep.
|TOG||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 200gsm Thermolite® T3E-ML Ecomade
Outer Fabric: 40D nylon, 300T ripstop, 54gsm
Inner Fabric: 20D polyester, 45gsm
Baffles: Stitch-through construction
Internal: 200cm x 80cm (widest point)
Pack Size: 36cm x 21cm (uncompressed)
Sleeping Bag: 1232g
Stuff Sack: 123g
Product Care Information
Your sleeping bag doesn’t like to feel cooped up. Storing it uncompressed will extend its life and allow it to regain its loft quicker after unpacking.
Thermolite® EcoMade is a polyester-based insulation using 35% recycled content, including from plastic bottles.
The Cloud Peak 200 uses a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment on its outer fabric to help shed moisture. PFCs are potentially harmful chemicals that have been found to build up in the environment.