Harvey British Mountain Maps are designed specifically for hillwalkers, climbers and mountaineers in conjunction with the British Mountaineering Council (BMC).
This map covers a large swathe of the Southern Highlands including Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. It also includes an extension to Ben Cruachan and Ben Vorlich, covering many of the highest tops in the area.
Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene, British Mountain Maps are less than half the weight of laminated maps. The map area is printed all on one side for ease of use with colour shading for easy hill and valley identification in the clag, plus detailed crag info for climbers trying to find base of the route.
The back of the map contains navigation tips, Mountain Rescue and first aid advice, useful local info and a geological map of the area designed by the British Geological Survey.
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene
- Large area covered all on one side
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Covers Loch Lomond and the Trossachs with extensions to Ben Cruachan and Ben Vorlich
- Colour shading for easy hill and valley identification
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Mountain incident and first aid advice and navigation tips
- List of useful local phone numbers and websites
- Geological map designed by the British Geological Survey
2.5cm = 1km
Map size folded
124 x 235mm
Map size flat
992 x 940mm