The Masson keeps your sleeping bag clean of skin oils, sweat and accumulated grime when showers are scarce and smells are plentiful. It also makes a great travel liner for alpine huts and travelling in hot climates.
- Easy to wash and dry, extending your sleeping bag life
- Organic cotton is soft and breathable as a liner or alone
- Pillow pocket to stop your pillow escaping
The Masson is made from 100% organic cotton. As well as being soft and breathable for sleeping in, it’s easy to wash and dry after a trip – unlike your sleeping bag! Over time, skin oils can work their way into your sleeping bag’s insulation, reducing its warmth-trapping loft. Using a cotton liner stops this from happening and can also provide a bit of extra warmth.
A rectangular shape fits easily into sleeping bags and gives you plenty of space to stretch out if you’re using the liner by itself. This makes it handy for hostels and Alpine huts too, where sheets aren’t always the most hygienic!
There’s a pocket to hold your pillow in place (or to cover up hostel pillows) and a side slit on the left-hand side to make it easier to get in and out. Supplied with a lightweight stuff bag to bundle it up in afterwards.
- Extends the life of your sleeping bag, keeping it clean of skin oils
- Rectangular shape is more comfortable with room to move inside
- Organic cotton is a soft and breathable material for sleeping in
- Pillow pocket to stop your pillow escaping or cover up hostel pillows
- Left-hand side slit opening for getting in and out easily
- Will add a bit of extra warmth to your bag (not Leeds tested)
- Lightweight mesh stuff sack
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% Organic Cotton
Size: 220cm x 85cm (Pillow pocket: 48cm x 85cm)
285g (302g with stuff sack)
Product Care Information
Wash on a 30°C cycle or handwash with lukewarm water. Use a non-biological detergent or pure soap. DO NOT use fabric conditioners or softeners. Rinse thoroughly in clean water. Line dry and use a cool iron.
Organic cotton requires significantly less water, produces less CO2 and avoids the use harmful pesticides.