The Nefyn is a two-piece swimsuit for invigorating dips, ice-cold plunges and shorter swims when you don’t want to wear a wetsuit.
- Made with ECONYL®, a yarn made from recycled ocean plastics
- Two-piece style and rear clasp opening for easy changing
- Secure straps and a lined stretch fabric for a supportive fit
The Nefyn's high performance stretch fabric retains its streamlined shape when wet, preventing it from sagging and reducing drag in the water. And the secure shoulder straps have been specifically designed to stay in place when swimming – no matter how vigorous (or wild!) your stroke. The top and bottoms are also lined to provide plenty of support and coverage...Read more
The Nefyn's two-piece design and simple clasp back are super easy to change in and out of at the waterside – useful if your window for discreet changing is limited! The top is a non-padded design for faster drying and the ECONYL® fabric is both sun cream and chlorine-resistant.Read less
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- Stretch fabric retains its shape in the water without sagging, reducing drag in the water
- Secure straps are designed to stay in place when swimming
- Lined top and bottom for extra support and coverage
- Rear clasp opening for fast and easy changing
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- UV protection of UPF 50+
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
160g (Size 12)
ECONYL® is a high performance nylon yarn made from recycled ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. After capturing this waste, the nylon is broken down and reformed into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!