Our design team have been working around the clock with the latest technologies to find the world's most breathable waterproof, then some smart alek mentioned the classic brolley.
- 100% breathable waterproof protection
- Singing-in-the-rain compatible
- Works with your layering system
Although it may not be the ticket for clipping the bolts at Malham or running around the Lakeland fells, this nifty Alpkit Renaissance of the classic brolley is not to be underestimated.
The most breathable waterproof going, it'll keep you dry and dapper come rain or, er, rain? With a handy button that'll open and close your brolley with a mere click, you'll feel more techy than a Power Ranger. It's also lightweight and folds down compactly enough for you to shake off and fling in your bag when the sun comes out.
Neat artwork on the canopy will keep you inspired to Go Nice Places, Do Good Things on even the dreariest of Mondays when it's Raining Bats and Dogs, making the Rain Shadow ideal for twizzling as you sing in the rain, jumping in puddles, or for floating around like in the movies*.
*We do not recommend floating or flying with your Rain Shadow Umbrella
- The most breathable waterproof protection known to man
- Automatic open and close with a push button
- Rubber coated handle for extra grippiness
- Compatible with your existing layering system
- Doubles up as a parachute for very small animals
- Pouch included
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Frame and Ribs: steel and fiberglass
Handle: Rubber coated plastic
Open Diameter: 95cm
Folded Length: 30 cm