The Skytrail has been designed to comfortably carry all the kit you need for long days of mountain biking. The secure fit and pockets are designed to spread weight evenly help you keep your balance when the turns get tighter and the rocks get bigger.
- Secure harness-style fit with a waistbelt and adjustable sternum strap
- Heavily vented back panel and mesh padding for air flow
- 11 different pockets/dividers designed to fit tools and spread weight evenly
The Skytrail 14 has been designed to carry everything you need for a long day on the bike without getting in the way. The bike-specific pack design sits higher on the back, with a snug and harness-style fit that won’t shift about as you ride. It’s also been designed with a lower profile than most packs, keeping the weight close to your back and your centre of gravity over the bike.
We’ve used a flexible foam back panel for comfort, cut with venting channels throughout to allow you to dry out after long climbs. The shoulder straps and waist belt also use mesh padding for extra breathability.
The Skytrail 14 absolutely packed with pockets and dividers to allow you to organise your gear – 11 in total, including the main compartment. There are mesh pockets on the waist belt for easy access to snacks, and a separate zipped hydration bladder pocket to reduce the risk of leaks. A removable magnetic clip for the drinking tube makes it quick and easy to drink on the move.
The Skytrail uses a tough nylon mini ripstop material with a 420D nylon reinforced base to survive the rough and tumble of life on the trails. It’s also highly water resistant with a hydrostatic head of 1,500mm and a PFC-free water repellent treatment.
“We spent a lot of time making sure the Skytrail’s various pockets would fit specific bike tools, pumps, battery packs and spares. They’ve also been designed to keep the weight close to your back and as evenly distributed as possible so as not to affect your balance or handling.”
- Harness fit with a waistbelt and adjustable sternum strap to reduce movement
- Heavily vented back panel and mesh padding for air flow on sweaty rides
- Large main compartment can be cinched in with compressions straps
- Mesh waist belt and side pockets for easy access to snacks and accessories
- Zipped lid pocket and two zipped valuables pocket in the main compartment
- Separate hydration bladder pocket with zipped access and magnetic tube clip
- Adjustable stretch pocket on the front for wet waterproofs or helmets
- Internal mesh pocket shares the hydration port for lighting power cables
- Water resistant fabric with PFC-free DWR treatment
- Rear light attachment loop and reflective detail for visibility
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
210d Nylon mini r/s body
420d nylon reinforced base
1500mm HH PFC-free DWR
The Skytrail 14 uses a completely PFC-free DWR treatment on its outer fabric. PFCs are potentially harmful chemicals that have been found to build up in the environment. We don't like the sound of that so we're working hard to get rid of them.