Lean back and enjoy the view.
The latest addition to the Vagabond family, Bask is the epitome of style and comfort. It's designed specifically for those of us seeking ultimate relaxation on our outdoor adventures. When weight is less of an issue (3,500g total) and extra support after a hard day hiking, climbing or riding is the priority - bask in the Bask.
Its heritage style, faux-leather details and grey marl effect give the Bask a high-end aesthetic that doesn't compromise your downtime. The wide seat, wooden armrests, extra back length and cushioned headrest, let you lie back and soak up your surroundings in pure bliss.
It's also lower to the ground, so cooking, cleaning, & close tasks are effortless, with no need to get out of your seat. Made from a durable 7075 alloy frame, hardwearing but soft-to-touch Oxford weave Polyester and featuring a rear mesh pocket, Bask delivers the ideal mix of security & comfort.
After a long day on the hill or in the saddle, no one wants to squat on a rock and cook their dinner. The durable 7075 alloy frame, hardwearing but soft-touch Oxford weave Polyester, and unique mesh pocket offers luxury, convenience and style at every level.
- Long back length with padded head rest for real comfort when camping
- Flat base shaped feet for spreading weight and preventing sinking feet in soft ground
- Oversized carry bag with drawstring closure & carry handle
- Lightweight and small pack size
- Strong & durable 7075 alloy poles for assured comfort
- Wide seat and arm rests, maximising comfort
- Simple & quick assembly, it’s one piece so open to pitch (collapsible)
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Assembled: 84cm x 64cm x 57cm (H x D x W)
Seat height: 32cm (ground to seat)
Packed: 102cm x 22cm (L x D)
Weight limit: 140kg
Poles: 7075 alloy
Seat: 600D Oxford polyester
Sustainability and Product Care
Washing: 40° normal cycle (seat fabric and carry case only)
Drying: DO NOT tumble dry
Ironing: DO NOT iron
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.