Deluge Saddle Pack 12L is a lightweight, waterproof 12-litre saddle bag for longer rides and multi-day bikepacking adventures. Made using recycled fabric.
Fully waterproof seam-welded construction and roll top closure keeps your kit dry whatever the weather. An elasticated drawcord allows to you stash a layer mid-ride and the zipped outer mesh pocket is perfect for GPS trackers.
Secure adjustable attachments keep the bag stable over rough ground with reinforced hypalon panels to protect these high-wear areas. The bag is also compatible with the Exo-Rail for heavy loads to reduce saddle bag sway.
Spacious storage for longer trips in all weather.
- Fully waterproof contruction with high-frequency welded seams and roll-top closure
- Made using recycled fabric
- Secure, adjustable attachement to saddle rail and seat post
- Reinforced hypalon panels protect high-wear attachment areas
- Zipped external mesh pocket for small items or GPS trackers
- Compatible with the Exo-Rail mount for reduced sway
- Elasticated drawcord for quick-access storage of layers
- Rear hypalon loop to attach bike light
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Fully waterproof 450d recycled TPU ripstop nylon, Hypalon, Nylon webbing
High-frequency welded seams
Full: 45cm x 20cm x 16cm, 12-litre capacity
Sustainability and Product Care
Deluge's fully waterproof material can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or mud. Leave to air dry.
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.