Made from tough stainless steel for when you inevitably drop it half-way down a mountain, the Flask 350 is the ideal size for a mugful of your favourite beverage.
Its double wall insulation will keep your drinks the temperature you pour them in at for longer, whatever the outside temperature. An ice cold can of post-climb coke... a steaming mug of ‘flask tea’ on a munro summit.... ‘Flask tea’ always tastes different from normal tea, doesn't it?
The pop-out pouring spout stops you dribbling half your drink away and is completely watertight so your drink doesn’t leak all over the inside of your rucksack. And the lid can be used as a cup. A very small cup admittedly, but a cup nonetheless!
- Double-wall insulated to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Made from durable stainless steel for bash-about-ability
- Pop-up spout for easy pouring
- Completely watertight to prevent spillages
- Lid doubles up as a teeny-tiny cup
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Stainless steel (18/8), polypropylene
7.7cm x 19.8cm (diameter x length)
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.