Made from tough stainless steel for when you inevitably drop it halfway down a mountain, the Flask 800 carries 2-3 mugfuls of your chosen beverage. Big enough to share between two or to hoard all to yourself for day-long activities
Double wall insulation keeps your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold, whatever the outside temperature. Glugs of ice cold water after a marathon multipitch... steaming mugs of ‘flask tea’ on a munro summit... ‘Flask tea’ always tastes different from normal tea, doesn't it?
The lid pops down so you can pour out a cuppa without sloshing half of it away and is completely watertight so your drink doesn’t leak all over the inside of your rucksack. And the lid can be used as a cup. A very small cup admittedly, but a cup nonetheless!
- Double-wall insulated to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Made from durable stainless steel for bash-about-ability
- Pop down spout for easy pouring
- Watertight to prevent spillages
- Lid doubles up as a teeny-tiny cup
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Stainless steel (18/8), polypropylene
8.1cm x 29.1cm (diameter x length)