Our favourite thing about Fluxon is that it offers incredible battery life for its power: 4 hours at 1000 lumens. When it does run out of battery, the micro USB port means you can recharge it remotely using your car, a battery pack or solar panel.
Fluxon is reliable. With a tough and protective aluminium body that feels really good in your hand, it’s drop-proof to 2 metres, dustproof (IP6X) and water resistant (IPX6) for that extra assurance when you’re exposed to adverse weather. Its lightness and compactness means it won’t weigh down your pocket or your pack when not in use either.
Additional features - such as a single-hand operation focus beam adjustor for managing your beam width - add to its versatility, so it’s excellent for anything from finding that rogue tent peg to illuminating the trail ahead on a night time misty run.
- 1000 lumen compact handheld torch with an excellent battery life
- Compact and light so it doesn’t weigh down your pocket or your pack
- Single hand operation focus beam adjustor lets you manage the beam width
- Aluminium protective body, water resistant, drop-proof (to 2 m) and dustproof
- 4 standard modes and 1 flashing mode, with single button operation for simplicity
- Micro USB port for recharging from your car, solar panel, power bank or laptop
- Impressive 205 metre beam distance
- Carry strap and Micro USB cable included
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
|Mode||Brightness||Beam Distance||Burn time|
|Turbo||1000 lm||205 m||4 h|
|High||500 lm||145 m||7 h|
|Med||200 lm||95 m||15 h|
|Low||50 lm||50 m||50 h|
|8Hz Flashing||NA||NA||20 h|
Size: Ø29 x 141mm
Light output: 1000 – 50 lumens
Bulb: XP-L Cree White LED
Energy: 3.7V 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
IP rating: IP6X (Dust Proof), IPX6 (High pressure water resistant) 2 m Drop-proof