Gourdon 30 was designed to make carrying things easy, one large 30 litre roll top dry bag with an internal pocket you can fill with enough essentials for most adventures.
Gone are the days of rucksack covers that never really worked. You don’t need the waterproof cover any more, the roll top closure and dry bag backpack design means it can last any shower and even the occasional dunking. Now made with recycled materials.
Gourdon gets used day after day; it has a removable stiff back pad, comfy foam mesh padded straps, a waist belt and chest straps. Wear it all weekend; biking one day, on the hill the next and commute to work on Monday.
Not content with Gourdon being an extremely versatile bag already, we added mesh pockets for easy access to your water bottle and snacks on the go. Elasticated straps let you attach anything you want on the outside - from a wet waterproof to little Tommy’s cuddly dinosaur toy.
- Made with over 50% recycled material.
- Lightweight and durable fabric
- Twin side pockets for storing quick access kit
- Fully waterproof main compartment with roll top closure
- External bungee cord for expanding your storage options
- Internal pocket with key clip for valuables and essentials
- Removable back plate for a lighter pack or for use as a sit mat
- External hydration bladder sleeve with velcro access
- New and improved back system and removable hip belt
- Large grab handle
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 100% recycled rPET nylon with PU backer
PFC-Free DWR coating
Weight: 520 g
Height: 65 cm
Diameter: 38 cm
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.
17.3 - 18.9
44 - 48
How to measureStep 1 - Tilt your head forward and find your C7 vertebrae (a.k.a. the bone that sticks out at the bottom of your neck between your shoulders).
Step 2 - Place your hands on top of your hip bone with your fingers facing forwards and your thumbs pointing across your back.
Step 3 - Now measure from your C7 vertebrae, down to the point that meets the line between your thumbs.