Grepp handlebar tape is woven in Sweden from organic materials and is designed to last year after year.
The tape is exceptionally hardwearing to withstand crashes and the roughest of off-road rides, providing excellent grip even when damp or sweaty.
The tape can be re-wrapped infinitely so you don't need to throw it away when you do a cable change. And you can even stick it in the wash if it's humming a bit!
- Hardwearing and grippy woven Tencel tape
- Reusable and machine washable
- Adhesive-free rubber threads to hold the tape in place
- 3m rolls are long enough to fit wide flared handlebars
- Made from organic, non-toxic materials
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
2x 3m rolls and 2 end plugs
Width: 27 mm
98% Tencel, 2% rubber
Approx. 20 g/m