The Idaho was designed by Product Developer Ray and Machinist Gemma, right here in our Nottinghamshire factory.
A lot of attention to detail went into the Idaho. In fact, they went through four completely different prototypes and six different lid designs, until they were 100% satisfied.
A simple aluminium buckle and webbing loop system means the carry straps can be easily converted into adjustable rucksack straps – dead useful if you have to carry your kit further than you expected.
Factory Manager Andy was sick of grab handles ripping off his duffle bags so we’ve also double-reinforced the webbing grab handles - they’re so strong Ray and Gemma were able to hang off either end over a piece of scaffolding!
A U-shaped zip allows you to peer inside and rummage about and an internal stretchy mesh panel separates smaller items. We’ve also included a zipped exterior pocket for easy access to books, maps or your passport.
Plus, a reinforced and super durable 1100D Cordura® base means you don’t have to worry about where you put your bag down: dusty trails, city streets, ankle-deep snow...
As with all products made in our Nottinghamshire Factory, the Idaho 50 comes with a 25 Year Alpine Bond warranty.
- Aluminium G-hook and strap system allows interchangeable carry/rucksack straps
- Secure zipped end pocket for easy access to valuables/passports etc.
- Double-reinforced pull handles on each end
- U-shaped zip allows easy access for rummaging
- Reinforced 1100D Cordura base for extra durability
- Easy wipe-clean waterproof nylon liner
- Exterior sleeve slots onto suitcase pull handles
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 330 denier Dry Waxed cotton
Base: 1100D Cordura
Lining: 222D Nylon
Nylon webbing and aluminium G-hook
56 x 37 x 25cm (Length x Width x Height)
Origin: United Kingdom