Bobbing merrily behind, the Nori tow float makes you more visible to other water users and doubles up as a dry bag for carrying valuables with you on your swim.
- Increased visibility for extra open water swimming safety
- Roll-top pocket keeps your kit and valuables dry
- Support handle is easy to grab onto for assistance
Swimming through the swell in a black wetsuit means you can be hard to spot. The Nori attaches to your waist with an adjustable strap to float along behind you, making you more visible without interfering with your stroke.
We don’t always want to leave our valuables on the shore so the Nori comes with an internal ‘balloon’ pocket. With its roll-top closure and welded seams, this pocket is fully waterproof and can be accessed without deflating. It also means you can carry things like a small towel, flip-flops or snacks for swimming out to small islands.
The Nori is made from a durable TPU material with reinforced welded seams. The two-way valve means you can easily adjust the inflation level. If you need a quick rest on less buoyant days, there’s a large handle on top to grab onto.
- Acts as a swimming buoy for better visibility and safety when swimming in open water
- Roll-top waterproof pocket keeps essentials dry and can be accessed without deflating
- Support handle to easily grab onto for assistance when treading water
- Adjustable waist strap allows you to adjust where the Nori floats when swimming
- Two-way valve to easily adjust or top up the inflation level
- Durable materials and construction with reinforced welded seams
- Reflective print for better visibility in low light
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
TPU welded construction
Capacity: 20L (before inflation only - varies depending on inflation level)
Strap Length: 22-45 inches (56-115cm)
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.