Sonder Nova 650b Dynamo wheels for recharging your batteries by pedal power in remote areas. Versatile disc brake wheels for riding in all seasons. With a dynamo you'll never run out of power when your adventure outlasts the day.
- Disc brake specific and tubeless-ready design for 28-50mm tyres
- 120-point engagement for quick acceleration and pedalling efficiency
- Built to last: fully serviceable and repairable with no specialist tools required
Sonder Juice 100 is a highly efficient, low drag dynamo hub with a 6V / 3W output. Suitable for road and gravel bikes, it's tested down to -20°C so you can rely on pedal power even in extreme conditions.
For the rear we’ve used a 6-pawl freehub for instant acceleration and maximum pedalling efficiency. This gives 120 points of contact - just 3° of rotation between each click. With faster engagement, the wheels respond the minute you put the hammer down and save wasted watts.
19mm wide rims are perfectly suited for 28–50mm tyres, which means more traction, a broader contact patch and lower rolling resistance. Light rims spin up quickly and sealed cartridge bearings are low maintenance and long lasting.
60-Day Wheel Ride Guarantee - love them or we'll give you your money back
If you don’t bond with your wheels, you can send them back for a no-quibble refund within 60 days. We’ll even cover the cost of returns postage for UK orders.
Made in Britain
We lace, build and finish all our wheels in our Nottingham factory, with each one getting a full quality control inspection. We’ve brought the build process in house from overseas to enable us to produce something truly special. We can over see the whole construction of our wheels and keep quality consistent, production efficient and reduce the impact on the planet by not shipping boxes of wheels around the world.
- Wide rims increase the contact patch of tyres and reduce rolling resistance
- Sonder Juice 100 dynamo hub with 6V / 3W output
- Powers lights and charging packs by pedal power
- Tested down to -20°C
- Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance
- Designed, hand laced and precision built in the UK
- Covered by our 28 Day Ride Guarantee
Rim: 23mm (internal width)
Tyres: Takes 650b x 47mm road plus up to 27.5x2.2” MTB tyres
Rear hub: Sonder Nova (12mm thru-axle)
Front hub: Sonder Juice 100 (12mm thru-axle)
Spokes: Stainless steel double-butted
Bearings: Cartridge (sealed)
6V (includes connector)
Front wheel: 1.20kg (incl. dynamo)
Rear wheel: 1.03kg
Delivery is free over $130.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.