The Zone is designed for maximum pedalling efficiency and comfort on longer rides, whether on road or off it.
- Chromoly rails with suspension system
- Cut-out shape relieves pressure
- High density foam seat for comfort
We’ve selected a flat saddle profile that’s long enough to allow for lots of micro-adjustments to your riding position over the course of a full day on the bike. The nose width allows you to move forward over the pedals on climbs and sprints, and a tapered back enables you to get behind the saddle easily for switchback descents or technical off-road sections.
We’ve chosen a nylon fibre saddle base to provide a stiff and stable pedalling platform for a low overall weight. This base is connected to the chromoly rails using a patented suspension system that reduces road buzz and improves comfort without compromising on support.
High density foam stays comfortable for longer, adding to the saddle’s supportive platform. And a long central cut-out in the middle of the Zone relieves pressure on the perineum, allowing you to ride for longer.
- Long cut out central section relieves perineum pressure for comfort
- High density foam seat for comfort and support on longer rides
- Flat profile with the optimum length and width to adjust your riding position mid-ride
- Rail connection system provide some flexibility without compromising pedalling efficiency
- Nylon fibre base provides an optimum stiffness to weight ratio and a stable platform
- Tapered back to allow you to easily drop back off the saddle on descents/rough tracks
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
133: 279 x 133 mm
156: 270 x 152 mm
Base: Nylon Fiber Injection
Fill: High Density