The Nefyn Top is a bikini swimming top for invigorating dips, ice-cold plunges and shorter swims when you don’t want to wear a wetsuit.
- Made with ECONYL®, a yarn made from recycled ocean plastics
- Two-piece style and rear clasp opening for easy changing
- Secure straps and a lined stretch fabric for a supportive fit
The Nefyn's high performance stretch fabric retains its streamlined shape when wet and is also lined to provide plenty of support. The secure shoulder straps are specifically designed to stay in place when swimming, no matter how vigorous your stroke...Read more
The two piece style and clasp back make the Nefyn top easy to change in and out of at the waterside. This particularly useful if your window for discreet changing is limited! It can be paired with the Nefyn bottom or you can mix and match with your existing swimewear.
The Nefyn top is a non-padded design for faster drying and the ECONYL® fabric is both sun cream and chlorine-resistant.Read less
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- Stretch fabric retains its shape in the water without sagging, reducing drag in the water
- Secure straps are designed to stay in place when swimming
- Lined top for extra support and coverage
- Rear clasp opening for fast and easy changing
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- UV protection of UPF 50+
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
160g (Size 12)
ECONYL® is a high performance nylon yarn made from recycled ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. After capturing this waste, the nylon is broken down and reformed into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!
This is a two-piece you’ll want to wear time and time again – and it could easily be twice the price, the quality feels ace.
Read the full review here