Get all that spaghetti in the boiling water, then get your garlic golden brown with a healthy glug of olive oil, add your grated ginger, chilli and parsley, and mix it into your drained spaghetti in that generously-sized Vagabond pan. Just because you’re camping, it doesn’t mean you can’t dine in style.
Vagabond pan set consists of two saucepans, two frying pans that nest inside each other for convenience. It’s ideal for cooking for up to 4 people and has a safe, PFOA-free non-stick coating , so there’ll be less fighting about who has to wash up...Read more
The idea behind Vagabond is that you can cook a meal for 4 without sending swathes of pasta over the floor every time you give it a stir. The pans have a 2 and 1.3 litre capacity, with wide frying pans that double ups as lids. The non-stick coating is food-grade and PFOA-free, so it is completely safe-to-use for even the more enthusiastic of spatula work.
Years of campsite cooking has taught us that a durable handle is worth its weight in salt, so Vagabond comes with a single detachable handle that is strong enough to support a panful of water without bowing under the weight, especially handy if you’ve got it on the boil!
Throw it in the boot of your car for those weekend trips to the Lakes, Scotland and North Wales and cook up a storm at the campsite!Read less
- PFOA-free non-stick coating is safe to use and able to handle regular use and abuse.
- Pans are generously sized, ideal for cooking a meal for up to 4 people.
- Pans nest for convenient storage (mesh bag included).
- Aluminium is light, hardwearing and good at conducting heat.
- One interchangeable handle, heavy-duty enough to support a panful of food or water.
- Set includes two saucepans, two frying pans (double as lids), and one handle.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Product Care Information
Look after the non-stick coating on your pan so that it can live a long happy life: Avoid using metal utensils with your pan. Use a scratch-free scouring pad to clean your pan. Clean and dry your non-stick pans before storing them. Do not put your pans in the dishwasher.