Packing in plenty of warmth for its weight and pack-size, the AlpineDream 800 is designed for winter and high altitude summer camping in the Alps, or for cold sleepers in Scottish winter.
- High loft down and lightweight nylon fabric reduces weight and pack-size
- 13 independently filled box-wall baffles prevent cold spots
- PFC-free DWR treated outer and water repellent down
The AlpineDream 800 packs in plenty of insulation whilst still remaining light and small enough for carrying in to some remote peak. We've used high fill power down for a great warmth to weight ratio and a lightweight ripstop nylon. The tapered mummy cut retains heat more effectively and further reduces bulk...Read more
13 independent box-wall down chambers run along the bag to prevent the down fill from migrating and causing cold spots. Neck and zip baffles keep out the draughts, and an adjustable head closure and draft collar are designed to reduce heat loss even further.
The outer fabric is treated with a PFC durable water repellent (DWR) and we've used DownTek™ PFC-Free Water Repellent Down. This helps to protect your down from moisture, ensuring you don't lose any vital insulating loft when you need it most.Read less
- High loft down and lightweight nylon fabric to reduce weight and pack-size
- 13 independently filled box-wall baffles to prevent cold spots
- PFC-free DWR treated outer and water repellent down to protect insulation from moisture
- Neck and zip baffles, plus an adjustable hood and collar closure to reduce heat loss
- Tapered mummy shape to retain heat effectively and reduce bulk
- Internal pocket for valuables or keeping batteries warm
- Cotton lofting bag for storage and a compression stuff sack
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
AK Sleep Limit: -15°C/5°F
Our recommended usable limit of the bag. The majority of our customers will find this to be the tipping point between a comfortable and restless nights sleep.
|TOG||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: DownTek™ PFC-Free Water Repellent Down, 90/10 Chinese goose down (RDS-certified)
Fill Power: IDFB 750
Fill Weight: 800g
Inner: 20D Polyester, 45g/m2
Outer: 20D Polyester, 45g/m2
Construction: Box wall
Internal Length: Regular 190cm / Long 210cm
Internal Width: 75cm
Zip Length: 160cm
Packed Size: ⌀25 x 37cm
Compressed Size: ⌀26 x 23cm
The AlpineDream 800 uses a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment on its outer fabric and DownTek PFC-Free Water Repellent Down to protect the insulation from moisture. PFCs are potentially harmful chemicals that have been found to build up in the environment.
Ethically Sourced Down
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.